Game Night (2018) Movie Review

Game Night (2018) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Talks with Tudor! So, I saw this movie last night and, because I, myself, have game nights I thought I would give you my opinion about this comedy that it's a combination between a murder mystery and a dark comedy and it works very well. The whole premise, which is crazy and very funny, with some incredible twists and some very good quality humor. The cast is incredible and they don't hold back whatsoever with the craziness. It also has some serious moments that pull the brakes on this whole crazy story for a bit. The script is great, adding some well delivered and well written dialogue, some bits of a dark comedy and some very interesting characters. Jessie Plemon's, I hope I got that right, character is the funniest and the most interesting and I would have wanted some more of that but what I got was still good. Also, the movie is very funny with some LOL moments that are hard not to laugh at. Predictable at times but nonetheless a very well made movie. 8/10

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review