Johnny English (2003) Movie Review

Johnny English (2003) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Talks with Tudor! Well, here we are again, it's a new month, one of my personal favorite because it's the month of Halloween and I like horror movies but today I am not going to talk about a horror movie but just the opposite, a comedy, a spy comedy, more of a spoof actually. Because another Johnny English movie is coming, I figured that it will be best to put my thoughts down on the first two. So, without further ado, here is what I think about the first one.

So, there's not much to say about this movie but, as you can see, it's a parody to spy movies, mainly the James Bond ones. And, I know, Mike Myers did it first with the Austin Powers series and, make no mistake, those movies are way better than this one but, if you are a true fan of Rowan Atkinson and the character Bean, you will appreciate this movie. It's got the Atkinson humor, the type of comedy that made us laugh when he played Mr. Bean. In some parts, the movie veers into I Spy territory and that is not a good thing. The spy stuff is there but not as enough as it should have been. 

Overall, the movie is silly, it's got silly situations, it's not great but you can have fun with it. There is a particular scene that will make you burst into laughter. And I can tell you that without Rowan Atkinson this movie would have been much worse. The movie is funny only because Atkinson was there to make it funny. 6.2/10

OK guys, that is the review for today. Next up, the second one, when he is reborn. Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review