Cars (2006) Movie Review

Cars (2006) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Talks with Tudor! Today I am going to give my thoughts about the "Cars" trilogy beginning, of course, with the first one, which, in my opinion, is the "Rocky" of the Pixar universe. I'm saying that because the story feels very familiar, with the rookie going up against more experienced drivers. In the beginning, it's hard to sympathize with the main character but, throughout the movie you can see the changes that the character suffers and, towards the end, he is completely changed, he is a new person. Or car, in this universe. I enjoy these type of stories, stories that I like to call the chrysalides effect, when a character suffers a complete transformation, just like the caterpillar turns into a butterfly. The animation is very good, it's visually amazing plus it also has lots of heart, emotions, suspense and tension. Some good humor, here and there. I'm not so fond about the character of Mater but I can get by. Very good voice acting. With a story that may seem familiar and a bit thin you can say that this is not an original tale but, for kids and young viewers it's perfect. 7.5/10
 

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review