BEST AND WORST OF THE MONTH

Best and Worst of November 2017


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Talks with Tudor and, also, another blog-episode of the Best and Worst bit. So, the past month was a bit low in movies for me but I managed to make a list and here it is. OK, for a middle movie I have only one and it is "Cars 2". For the worst, some "honorable" mentions, "Amityville: Awakening" and "Leatherface". The worst for me was, of course, "The Emoji Movie", a pointless and stupid movie that should have never been have made. For the best list, some honorable mentions we have "Happy Death Day", with a surprising and interesting mix, "Cars" and "Cars 3". The best, for me, was "Justice League", which I consider it superior to other entries in the DCEU, like "Batman v Superman" and "Suicide Squad". 

OK guys, that was my list for the past month. For the next list, which, obviously, will be next year, I'm hoping to have a bit more movies but I don't know. I said I will do the whole "Star Wars" series but I just don't have the time to do all of those movies so I am going to review, only, "The Last Jedi" and maybe some Christmas theme movies that I haven't reviewed last year, if there are any. Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review