Jumanji (1995) Movie Review

Jumanji (1995) Review

Well, because "Jumanji: Welcome to the jungle" has come out and I will see it tonight, I just saw again the original one and I am also as fan of the original one. It has it's problems, no doubt about that, with the script, the effects look very dated right now, the story has some issues as well, the decisions of the characters, occasionally don't make sense but, with all of those problems, the movie is still enjoyable and you can watch it with your whole family. Robbin Williams is very good, the jokes fall flat unfortunately and there not that original or inspired but I can get past that. I like it as a child and I still like it today. Let's hope the sequel, which I hear good things about, is going to continue that tradition. 7/10

OK guys, those are the reviews for now. Next up, the "Jumanji" sequel and I think that is it. Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review