Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) Movie Review

Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle (2017) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to another round, the final one for this year, of Movie Talks with Tudor! So, because I have a lot of preparations to do for tomorrow because it New Year's Eve, I decided to give my review of this update of "Jumanji" today. What a fun and hilarious movie experience this has been. Because I am a fan of the original one, I had my doubts about this sequel, because it is a sequel and not a remake. And man, how my doubts disappeared immediately as the movie began. The idea is clever, putting the game in the video world, to be more appealing to the audience of today and making it kinda like a virtual reality thing. The movie is very funny, I mean it's freaking hilarious, with jokes that land almost all the time and it's good quality humor. The cast is great, full of charm plus the avatars acting like the real characters is what made this film very good. They look different but, inside, they are the same, with the same strengths and weaknesses. The villain is a bit generic but the action and special effects scenes are awesome. Plus the nod and homage for the original movie and the character of Robin Williams is very well utilized in the story. I would it's better than the original but the first one has a special place in my heart so I am still with the 95 version. But this was a very nice surprise and a very entertaining one, that had a plot, a story, nice characters, a very good cast and excellent humor. 7.5/10

OK guys, that was my final review for this year. I will be back in January, with some new reviews and, maybe, some other things. With that being said, Happy New Year, take care and keep on reviewing! "See" you guys in 2018.

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review