BEST AND WORST OF THE MONTH

Best and Worst of July 2017


Hello guys and welcome back to the new and improved, kinda, blog with the new name "Movie Talks with Tudor". And I hope you will enjoy this new topic. Reviews are still coming, not to worry. So, for my best and worst of July I've gone with "Dunkirk" for best and "Unforgettable" for worst. Honorable mentions for best are "War for the Planet of the Apes", "Dawn of the Planet of the Apes", "Rise of the Planet of the Apes", "Spider-Man Homecoming", "Spider-Man 2", "Spider-Man" plus "The Lost City of Z" and "To The Bone". For worst, honorable mentions are "The Mummy 2017", "CHIPS" and "Planet of the Apes 2001". Okay, I picked "Dunkirk" for best because it is an incredible and well made war movie, in which time is the villain in that situation. And Christopher Nolan uses that three points of view that, from my part, is incredible. On the other hand, "Unforgettable" it's just a bad and stupid movie, with a premise that is so well known at this point, that the movie is just useless. It offers nothing new to the genre and this why this was my pick for the worst. 

OK guys, those are my picks for July. What do you think. Am I right or wrong? Write a comment and tell me. Until the next best and worst, in September, I will post my review for "The Circle" and other movies coming this month. Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review