Michael Jackson's This Is It (2009) Movie Review

Michael Jackson's This Is It (2009) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Talks with Tudor! Before I star this review I just want to mention two movies that I saw last night, "Goon" and "Goon: Last of the Enforcers". I highly recommend these two movies because the're funny, violent and, surprisingly, full of heart. Well, the second one not so much but it's still a watchable movie. So, if you want entertainment, watch the two "Goon" movies. One more thing, I think the first one is kinda similar to Adam Sandler's "Water Boy". Now, let's get back to brass tacks. Because, on the 29th of August is MJ's birthday, I re-watched this mockumentary from 2009 and I get amazed every time I see it. It's unbelievable what a true artist and performer Michael Jackson was. And to see him do his magic was a rare treat. Of course, it's not as amazing as the main show was supposed to be but it has enough punch and dazzle to live up to fans expectations. And he was full of energy. He was happy, doing what he loved and just having a good time. Plus, the special effects that they used to recreate the originals and the new sound effects for his music were exceptional. Ready to be seen and heard by a new generation. Sadly, we did not get to see or hear them live but this is as close as we will get. I've been a Michael Jackson fan since I was little and I will always be a fan and this is an exceptional look into the life of the King of Pop. Endearing, moving, joyful and even funny at times. R.I.P Michael ! You will always live in our hearts! 8.5/10

OK guys, that is my review for today. Tomorrow, we will go on a ride with "The Hitman's Bodyguard". Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!


Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review