Everything Everything (2017) Movie Review

Everything Everything (2017) Review


So, this is my second review for today, with a movie that it's supposed to be sad but, ultimately, it's really not. It's a nice, sweet and lovely story with two leads that really did a good job and had some good chemistry. It kinda reminded me of "Bubble Boy" but, mainly, another movie that came at the beginning of the year, "The Space Between Us", which I also reviewed. The plot is similar, until the end, but, in many ways, is the same movie. Has some humor, which is good. Not much to say about this movie, good or bad. It's just an average movie that it's targeted crowd is, obviously, the young people. Being one of those people, I kinda liked it. It's different from other love stories that I saw. 6.5/10

OK guys, those are the reviews for today. I'm not sure what I'm going to post next but if you tune in, you will see. Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review