Movie Reviews Announcement

Reviews Announcement


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Reviews! This will be a quick one and it's not a movie review. In my last post I said that I will review the "Percy Jackson" movies but I put that on hold because I was a bit busy. Instead, I will see "Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2" tonight and that review will be up tomorrow. And, since next week-end "Alien Covenant" is coming, I will review the "Alien" quadrilogy plus the "Prometheus" movie ending with the "Alien Covenant" review next Sunday, I hope. Next week I will be at the "Romanian Movie Evenings" festival so I will try my best to post these reviews. Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review