Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) Movie Review

Star Wars: The Clone Wars (2008) Review


So, giving that this year marks the 50th anniversary of "Star Wars" and Star Wars Celebration had so many good things to offer and "Star Wars Rebels" is going to end with the 4th season that comes out this fall and the fact that I just begun to watch "The Clone Wars" animated series, besides "Rebels", I said that I should check out the only animated "Star Wars" movie. Was I disappointed? Yes. Is the movie really bad? Yes and no. Do I regret watching it? No, because I am a true "Star Wars" fan and I suffered thru the prequels. I am wondering why do they made this movie and the only reason I can think of is to introduce to us a new character that will appear in "Rebels". So that, if you watch "Rebels" after "The Clone Wars" series, you can understand the story better. Unfortunately, the movie suffers from it's own animation. It's not that great, it looks so unnatural. Plus, the script is awful. However, the action is pretty good and it's more than I expected. Sadly, the movie does not offer the thrill and wonder that made the original trilogy so popular and good. It pails in comparison. But it was an decent effort, to say the least. 5.8/10

OK guys, those are the reviews for today. This weekend, we go on a medieval/modern ride with "King Arthur: Legend of the Sword" and a tale as old as time, with the live action remake "Beauty and the Beast". Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review