The Lego Ninjago Movie (2017) Movie Review

The Lego Ninjago Movie (2017) Review


Well, another movie from the Lego franchise. I enjoyed very much "The Lego Movie" and "The Lego Batman Movie" as well but this one is not as good as the first two but it's still fun, it has some good jokes and gags but not all of them stick, it has some good action scenes and a very nice story but, sadly, it's something I have seen before in other movie, with the estranged father and son but I liked how they choose to approach this story here. Also, I don't know nothing about this Ninjago series but it reminded me very much of "Power Rangers" with the costumes, secret identities, big giant robots and their code names and colors and they all are high school students. And you can see some "Kung Fu Panda" influence as well. Like I said, not as good as the first two but you can still have fun with it. 6.2/10

OK guys, those are the reviews for today. Next up, something. Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review