Teen Titans Go! To The Movies (2018) Movie Review

Teen Titans Go! To The Movies (2018) Review


Hello again guys! So, this is my second review of the day and it is for an animated movie, which I do not normally do but this movie was so fun and I enjoyed it very much that I felt the need to do a review for it.

A bit of a synopsis for you: It seems that all the major superheroes out there are starring in their own movies -- all but the Teen Titans. Robin is bound and determined to remedy that situation by becoming a star instead of a sidekick. With a few madcap ideas and a song in their hearts, the Teen Titans head to Hollywood to fulfill their dreams. Things soon go awry, however, when a supervillain plans to take over the planet -- putting the very fate of the young heroes on the line.

So, after I saw the first season of ''Titans'' this movie was a good change of pace for me, seeing the Titans in a more fun, colorful and amusing production rather in a dark and serious TV Show. Make no mistake, I liked the first season of ''Titans'' but, like I said, this was a nice change.

I was so surprised on how good this movie turned out to be and I was very impressed with the animation, the colors, the soundtrack was great, loved the little nods, nudges and references to other properties like Marvel and the movie ''Back to the Future''. Plus, the action is amazing for a movie that was made exclusively for kids, is very engaging, tense and very well created. It has some very good humor, albeit very juvenile as well but, don't forget, this is a kids movie, however, some of the jokes can work for an adult crowd as well. It's cleverly crafted, some times the movie is self aware or, at least, feels self aware bringing a smudge of intelligence in the mix.

Overall, I had fun watching it, it's a very lighthearted, albeit very predictable, adventure. It has drama, it has emotion, it has action and comedy and is perfect for families with little children. 8.5/10

OK guys, that is my review for this one. More reviews coming soon to a screen near you. Until then, take care, stay movie nerdy and keep on reviewing!


Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review