Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017) Movie Review

Captain Underpants: The First Epic Movie (2017) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Talks with Tudor! Today, I'm talking about an animation that clearly surprised me, in a good way. It has a very nice plot, wonderfully constructed, some very good humor which I want to point out that, yes, it's the lowest form of humor but it clearly works and it's kinda perfect for this animation. And one other plus is that the movie pokes fun at the humor that it uses which made me like it even more. The animation is clear and excellent and it does not shy away from some action either. Great voice talent with Ed Helms and Kevin Hart and, the most important thing is that this animation does not divide the ages. I mean, it's perfect for any age. The kids will love it, maybe even learn something from it and the adults will surely be satisfied with the plot points and be entertained as well. Overall, it's not a perfect animation but it's definitely one of the good ones from this year. 8/10

OK guys, that is my review for today. Next up something is coming at night. You will know what I'm talking about. Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!
 

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review