The Layover (2017) Movie Review

The Layover (2017) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Talks with Tudor! Wow, I just wanna say that I was so surprised with this movie that I did not comprehend that William H. Macy, who is an outstanding actor and he knows comedy, directed this piece of shit. I'm telling you, it's awful. It reminded me of movies such as "Bride Wars" and "This Means War" and that is not a good thing because those movies are awful to. But it has the same plot, mainly with the second movie, stupid, with a lack of originality and comedy. With the jokes being so juvenile and falling flat in every scene is hard to put this movie in the comedy category. Not even a romantic comedy. Look, I very much like Alexandra Daddario but this has not been her year. With this and "Baywatch", it's been rough. But hey, maybe "San Andreas 2" will be good. Unfortunately, not even the two gorgeous leads cannot save this excuse for a movie. I never thought that I would see another unfunny comedy this year besides "Snatched" but I just did. It made me smirk a couple of times, I can agree with that but, overall, it's just a waste of time and talent. 3.5/10

OK guys, that is my review for today. Next up, is the two "Kingsman" movies. Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!
 

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review