Minions (2015) Movie Review

Minions (2015) Review


Hello guys and welcome back, once again, to Movie Talks with Tudor! So, like I said, I'm reviewing the "Despicable Me" franchise but I'm starting with the prequel of the series. Look, not all people enjoy the minions but I find them very funny. When I heard that they wanted to make an entire movie with them and telling the whole story of how they ended up with Gru, I was a bit unsure of this because they work very well as I side character in the "Despicable Me" movies. Just look what happened with "Penguins of Madagascar". Likable side characters but not as good as the main focus. That being said, this movie managed to make me like the minions a bit more. Not saying that the movie is very good but it looks nice, the animation is very sharp, the zany comedy of the minions and the situations and interactions they find themselves into plus their language make for a funny movie that both kids and adults will enjoy. However, there are some drawbacks. I didn't liked the script, felt rushed and uneven, it has a very short time stamp that makes the whole plot fast paced and with some plot holes and the humor, although funny for the kids it can be a bit weary. But, like I said, both adults and kids will find this funny, with all of it's flaws. Overall, it's a nice little movie that you can watch with your whole family and enjoy the good parts of it. 6.9/10 

OK guys, done with the reviews for today. Next up, "Despicable Me". Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review