Deadpool 2 (2018) Movie Review

Deadpool 2 (2018) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Talks with Tudor! Today, I talk about another movie that I have seen when it came out in May but, like Infinity War, did not have time to get around and review it. So, here is my opinion for the second movie of the merk with a mouth.

Although I very much enjoyed the first one, I think I like the second one a bit more because of the story, that, as expected, it is a faithful copy of the story from Logan. This is Deadpool we are talking about here. The movie is full of jokes, classic Deadpool humor and shenanigans, gruesome, graphic and bloody violence and action sequences, that are considerably higher in number than in the first movie. I am thinking that the reason was that they had more money to spend and it shows. 

The classical 4th wall break is funny as always but it tends, in some points, to become superfluous but I can get past that because it's still hilarious and that is a good think in my book but just keep it original.

I don't have to mention Ryan Reynolds's charm, right? Because that's a win in every movie, especially in these ones. You don't have Deadpool if you don't have Ryan Reynolds. Is that simple. 

The effects look better and more slick than in the first one but that's because of the money, like I previously stated. Good acting, especially the kid was amazing, Josh Brolin, a very buffed Josh Brolin, who is not looking for stones this time, is believable in the role. It also has some dramatic parts, which was a bit surprising. 

Overall, a top notch job, better than the first, in my opinion but, without the first one, the second one would not exist so, props for that. Great follow up, nonetheless!! 8.5/10

OK guys, that is my review for this one. Next up, another one that I missed. Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review