John Wick: Chapter Two (2017) Movie Review

John Wick: Chapter Two (2017) Review


Man, I didn't thought I could like these movie more than the first, but I did. It blew my mind away. It starts off very strong, with a bang and continues on doing so. The action is doubled in this one, longer, greater, bloodier and beautifully choreographed. The one thing that bugged me with the first movie is that we didn't quite get to see more of the world of John Wick. The underground world for the trained assassins. Well, I think they heard me because the second one shows us more of this world, the Continental hotel and it's rules. And I enjoyed that, getting to know more about this life and its ups and downs. We get to see John Wick in full form, using ingenious methods to kill his assailants. And we get to see him using a freaking pencil in a fight. I mean WOW! The body count has a higher number than in the first one and the action scenes are, once again, shot brilliantly and also keeping the violence as high as its predecessor. And the third movie, because is going to be a third movie, is going to be explosive. A very well made sequel that, from my part, surpasses the first one. 9/10

OK guys, that is all for today. Tomorrow I will review "Shut In", which I hear is awful. So I cannot wait to see it! Have a nice day and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review