Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010) Movie Review

Resident Evil: Afterlife (2010) Review


Paul W.S. Anderson (not to be confused with Paul Wes Anderson) brings the "Resident Evil" series to 3D territory. The movie, I think, lowers the bar on everything: creativity, a smart plot, good writing, the action as well. I saw the movie when it came out in 3D and, I have to say, it didn't look that bad to me. Aside the simplicity of the plot and all the other issues, like overuse of 3D technology and slow motion, and I do love this things but when they are used in a normal amount. I don't like movies saturated with 3D and slow motion. It gets annoying at some point. So, like I said, looking past the issues, the movie still has some fun scenes and some good action. The special effects are improving, that being a good thing. And a major part that keeps this movie and the entire franchise on float is Milla Jovovich. It could be the weakest link from the series but it's still watchable and it definitely looks good. 6/10

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review