Fifty Shades Darker (2017) Movie Review

Fifty Shades Darker (2017) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Reviews. Like I said, I will watch and review this movie. And I did watch it and, just like the first one, to which I am not doing a review because it's stupid, boring and ridiculous, I hated it. I mean, it has some improvements over the first movie but, in general, it's as bad as it's predecessor. Frankly, the only good things to say about this movie is that you have a bit of tension, if you can call it that, a bit of suspense, of you can call it that, a bit of mystery and it's got more sex scenes than the first. We do find out a bit of Grey's past and the women from that past. So, I guess that is a good thing. Besides all that, the chemistry is still lacking between the two leads, the script and the dialogue is so bad that some of the lines sound very stupid and ridiculous. Some of the situations in the movie are ridiculous and unexplainable that they come off funny other than serious. I can tell you, the movie works very well as a comedy. The performances are OK, Jamie Dornan is not as stiff as he was in the first movie. Dakota Johnson is very good. The three villains, if you can call them that, are introduced and then they only appear once more at the end of the movie. Without any backstory or exposition whatsoever. The movie tries and wants to be sensual and sexy but it comes off as ridiculous, unintentionally funny and without any climax. So, I cannot wait for this franchise to be over. 4/10
  

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review