The Space Between Us (2017) Movie Review

The Space Between Us (2017) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Reviews! Today I am reviewing a movie that I did not plan on seeing but, being a movie critic, I saw it. And I regretted immediately. Why? Because the movie offers a premise that, is kinda interesting but at the same time not that knew and changed it into a very cliched and very cheesy romance tale. And the movie is boring, not well written. Some of the dialogue is horrendous and down right awful. The movie wants to be emotional and, in some occasions, funny but it fails in both categories. The story is so full of chess and it's pore attempt at comedy feels flat and unfunny. I felt bad for the actors in the leading roles, Asa Butterfield and Britt Robertson. They have chemistry but the script and the execution doesn't do them justice. Their performances are good, as Carla Gugino's and Gary Oldman's too but the movie is bad. I'm glad I did not saw this in theaters. Too bad for the ones who did. The imagery is nice so there is, at least, a good thing about this movie but don't see it. For the length that the movie has and how bad it is, is not worth it. 5/10 

OK guys, that is my review for today. Have you seen this movie? Are you still interested after I ripped it apart? Leave a comment and we can talk. For the weekend I have reviews coming for "Ghost in the Shell", original and remake, I hope and some other things. Till then, take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review