American Made (2017) Movie Review

American Made (2017) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Talks with Tudor! Today, it's another Tom Cruise but, this time, it's a good one from this year. It is based on a real life story and a real life character, Barry Seal. I enjoyed this movie because it feels like a documentary. Why I'm saying this? Because of the way it is filmed. Great camera direction, editing and filming. Tom Cruise gives off an amazing energy and it is nice to see him take on more serious roles. I think they took some liberties on how they told the story but I think they made the right choice here. The movie is funny, in some parts and serious in the rest. It has some good humor and enough excitement to keep you invested. It does have an uneven pace and that might sway you away from this one but I can assure you, it's a good movie. It's smart, with a modern adaptation but also keep the vintage feel of the story. Another thing that I enjoyed about this movie are the opening credits. They change from modern to vintage and I thought it was a very good move, stylish wise. 8/10

OK guys, that is my review for today. Next up, something scary, I think because Halloween is coming. Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review