Cult of Chucky (2017) Movie Review

Cult of Chucky (2017) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Talks with Tudor! So, the 7th movie in the Chucky franchise, in my opinion, is the best. It surprised me in a big way and in the most good way possible. The cleverness of the plot is uncanny for these type of movies and that is why I was so pleasantly surprised by this movie. It's creepy, very strange, a bit confusing at the beginning but that is the beauty of this movie. It's very effective in it's creepiness and it stands out from the rest with ease. It is the best Chucky movie since the 4th one. Very intriguing, with an intelligent premise for the genre, a good cast and some nice twists and surprises. Plus, it's inventive in its kills so it's nice to see some new methods of killing in this franchise. Overall, I enjoyed this movie and I appreciate the turn that this franchise took. 7/10

OK guys, that is my review for today. Next up is "Atomic Blonde". Until then, take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review