Wish Upon (2017) Movie Review

Wish Upon (2017) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Talks with Tudor! So, in our menu for today features another "great" horror movie from the director of "Annabelle" and, if you have read my review for that movie you will know that I don't like it and I didn't like this one either. It's like, this director has no clue on how to make a good and original horror movie. It's full of cliches, it's not scary not even in the slightest except for the cheap jump scares that don't make an impact whatsoever. Plus, it's predictable so you know what's going to happen next. I liked the idea, it's weird and interesting but the execution is full of flaws. Despite the idea, the story in which is presented feels unoriginal and it's got nothing that I haven't seen before. The performances are OK, I guess but what I want from a horror movie is to scare me. This one didn't do it for me. Overall, it's good for a drunken midnight viewing but, except for that, it's a bad and pointless movie. I wish this one never existed! Oh, I have to have the box for that to work. Damn it!  4/10

OK guys, that is my review for this one. Next up, another Stephen King adaptation, "Gerald's Game" from Netflix. Until then, take care and keep on reviewing! 

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review