Monster Trucks (2017) Movie Review

Monster Trucks (2017) Review


OK, so this movie I wasn't planning on reviewing it but a friend of mine told me to review this movie. And see it. I only did that to get him off my back. So, I can say that this movie is a weirder version of "Free Willy" but instead of a whale we get Creech, a tentacled creature that drinks motor oil and acts as an engine to a truck. From that, I can tell that there is some inspiration in this story but, other than that, it's not something new. The special effects are, to some extent, good. Creech looks as you expect bit it looks kinda quite. It's another movie with a story of friendship between a human and an animal. And it's kinda fun. 5.5/10

OK guys, those are the reviews for today. Tomorrow I have a "RoboCop" remake review. So, till then, take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review