Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (2017) Movie Poster and Trailer Review

Star Wars Episode VIII: The Last Jedi (2017) Movie Poster and Trailer Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Reviews! Yes, I know I will not review any movie till next week but this is not a movie review. Star Wars Celebration is continuing and I could not resist on talking about the new poster and trailer for "The Last Jedi". Let's start with the poster first. It looks awesome, I think is the best one yet and it's got that oldie feel and vibe to it. Like the original posters for the original trilogy. And it says the whole story in that poster. You have Luke, Kylo and Rey who's holding a lightsaber that begins blue and continues with red. And shows you the conflict that Rey is going to go thru. Should she stay in the light or follow the dark path? Excellent poster. Now the trailer. I did not expect on being this good. It does not show you much but it shows enough to keep you excited for December. I didn't need to see more. For me it was enough. And that line from Luke and the end of the trailer gave me shivers. What does it mean "the Jedi has to end"? Is Luke going to give up on training Rey because he failed with Ben Solo? Or is Rey going to be the last Jedi? Maybe will get some answers in other trailers?! If not we'll have to wait for December to find out. 

OK guys, that is my take on the poster and the trailer. What did you think? Star Wars Celebration continues this weekend and we are going to get more for the 40th anniversary. Like I said, other reviews next week. Till then, take care and "may the force be with you"!



Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review