Personal Shopper (2017) Movie Review

Personal Shopper (2017) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Reviews! These following days I will review a couple of more serious movies starting Kristen Stewart and we begin with this one. When I saw the trailer for this movie I was impressed by the plot and I said that this is a ghost story but a bit unconventional and personal. Now that I've seen the movie I am a bit on the side. I still liked it, the story begins well and it's interesting. But it's for a very short time. Then the movie continues the story thru a different tone and keeps you invested in the story. There is a bit of underdevelopment and some parts of the story are left unexplained until the end. Kristen Stewart's performance is riveting and exceptional. She absolved herself completely for the "Twilight" movies. The bad thing about this movie is the slow pace. The movie is like an hour and forty minutes but it feels like hours before it ends. The fade to black is completely annoying, taking you, bit by bit, out of the story. And the ending is kinda disappointing. It's a completely different ghost story, with tone shifts that has various results, not all of them good but the movie is lifted by Stewart's presence. It's a OK movie. 7/10

OK guys, this is my review for today. Tomorrow we continue with "Clouds of Sils Maria". Until then. take care and keep on reviewing!

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review