Home Alone 4: Taking Back the House (2002) Movie Review

Home Alone 4: Taking Back the House (2002) Review


I don't have anymore words to describe this abomination that should have never existed. In my review of the third movie I said that the last two nails were coming with the last two movie but I was wrong. This was the final nail in the coffin, the last movie just buried the series 100 feet under. The whole movie is awful, nothing about this is funny, the characters are the same from the first two movies but younger, which spells continuity error, the plot is rehashed and made from bits that they took from the previous movies, even the third. The kid is awful and the other characters I don't even care about. Kevin is 10 years old in the second movie, and here he is 9 so 1- they'v gone back 1 year or 2- the action takes place between the first and the second movie because I can't explained it. This movie makes me so mad because it ruined everything that I loved in the original and the second. At least the third has some funny moments and the kid is pretty good but in this one it's just all crap. Worst Christmas movie, worst sequel and worst movie. 1.5/10


Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review