Morgan (2016) Movie Review

Morgan (2016) Review


So I was a bit disappointed with this movie because it has a nice premise but the movie does not take advantage of that. Instead of getting a truly smart and tense sci-fi, we get a lot of action and a lot of nature. Don't get me wrong, I liked the action that it depicted, it was very well crafted but I would have liked that it had some plot development. The story misses a few marks, it is predictable and the ending was half bad, half good. It has a twist, but it's a predictable one. It kinda reminded me of "Ex Machina" mixed with "Splice", two movies that are better than this. It's quite a different take on the AI intelligence but I would have liked it more if the story was differently handled. Good performance by Kate Mara. 6/10
 

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review