Office Christmas Party (2016) Movie Review

Office Christmas Party (2016) Review


So, the reason I go to see a comedy at the theater is that I want to laugh and that is all and this movie made me laugh, not hard but enough to be a good comedy and a good and crazy Christmas movie. The plot is not good and it's overstuffed with to much exposition but the talented comedic cast, that includes Jennifer Aniston, Jason Bateman and T.J.Miller, does a fine job at keeping you on your seat. It is predictable, raunchy and some of the gags disappoint but the movie is not that bad. Between this and Bad Santa 2, I would choose this one because Bad Santa 2 is a rehash of the first movie. For me is a fresh one. 7/10
 

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review