Gone Baby Gone (2007) Movie Review

Gone Baby Gone (2007) Review


Hi guys and welcome back to Movie Reviews! Today I'm reviewing a movie that I've been logging to see for a very long time and it's Ben Affleck's directorial debut. And since his forth movie as a director just came out, "Live By Night", I said to myself: "I have seen the other two, "The Town" and "Argo", both exceptional movies, why not see the first?". I saw it and I loved it. This movie has it all: a tense atmosphere, incredible cast, exceptional performances with his brother, Casey Affleck, leading the pack, suspense, a bit of humor here and there, very well written and directed, dramatic and emotional. It has some very great twists as well, especially at the end. The movie is based on a novel from Dennis Lehane, who also wrote "Mystic River" and "Shutter Island", that wore also put to screen and had immense critical and financial success. The movie also brings in attention the working class of the city of Boston which is great. All of the actors give great performances, Ben Affleck shows his directorial skills and the movie is a very gripping, emotional and dramatic thriller. Let's hope his fourth movie is as good as this one. 9/10

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review