Moana (2016) Review

Moana (2016) Review


Hello guys and welcome back to Movie Reviews! Today I'm reviewing a Disney animation that, in my opinion, is 2016's "Frozen". I knew the movie is going to be fun but I had a blast with this movie. More than I expected. Lush and beautiful animation, superb lyrics and songs, very good voice acting, The Rock is excellent, funny and it appears that he can sing. The character even looks like him. The newcomer Auli'i Cravalho, amazing voice by the way, does an awesome job. The character of Moana breaks the Disney type princess and offers a new vision of a Disney female character. The story is also different from all the other Disney movies. And the songs man. Superb. The main song is called "How far I'll go" performed in the movie by the lead actress and singer but also by Alessia Cara on the soundtrack. I'm telling you, this song is going to make you forget the "Let it go" song from "Frozen". An excellent and funny adventure for all ages. Another entry in the Disney classics. 9.5/10

OK guys, that is all for today. Tune in tomorrow because I'm re watching the whole Marvel Cinematic Universe thus far with some pauses in between, from "Iron Man" to "Doctor Strange". So, reviews tomorrow for "Iron Man" and "The Incredible Hulk". And perhaps "The Founder" or "Split". Chances are slim for the last two but we shall see. Take and have a nice day!


Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review