XXX: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Movie Review

XXX: Return of Xander Cage (2017) Review


OK guys I said yesterday that I will review this movie on Sunday but I have a little more spare time on my hands so I said that I should make the most of it. So, the third one is it better than the other two? Well I can tell you that it's definitely better than the second one and, from my part, the first one as well. We are not treated to anything new, it's the same tired plot but with some awesome action, awesome effects, this time and some goodish acting. The stunts, of course, are still impossible and implausible, the character development is missing once again, I think it's a thing with this series. The movie is predictable, most of the time and, although I thought there is no connection with the second movie, we are "treated" with a cameo that was not that necessary. Vin Diesel is great, along with all of the newcomers Ruby Rose, she is awesome, can't wait to see what she can do in "Resident Evil:The Final Chapter" and "John Wick 2", Nina Dobrev, from "The Vampire Diaries" fame, Toni Collette, Donnie Yen of course, always a pleasure seeing Donnie Yen kick some ass, Tony Jaa and, of course, Samuel L. Jackson. Also Neymar is making an appearance as well. Looks good in 3D but it's a bad movie. Will you have fun with it, if you are going to see it in cinema? Of course. The director is D.J.Caruso, who did "Disturbia", "I am Number Four" and the very disappointing "The Disappointments Room". 6.5/10

That is all for today guys. Be sure to tune in tomorrow for the review of "Queen of Katwe". Have a nice day!


Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review