When The Bough Breaks (2016) Movie Review

When The Bough Breaks (2016) Review


Do you remember the movie called "The Perfect Guy" from 2015? With the same Morris Chestnut that is in this movie? No!? Well I cannot blame you, it was bad. And so is this one. It's even worse. It's like that movie but the female version of it. It is boring, cliched, with a plot that has been used over and over again by other domestic thrillers, predictable and just shallow and hollow. It has nothing in terms of suspense, it is silly and the performances are wooden and not good. I don't know why I subject myself to these pieces of crap. But I'm a movie reviewer and we must soldier on. Don't watch it, it' bad and there is nothing new to see. Tomorrow night I'm going to see "Assassin's Creed", the review on that is going to be posted on Saturday. 3.5/10

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review