Masterminds (2016) Movie Review

Masterminds (2016) Review


Happy New Year everybody! I'm back with more reviews. My first reviews of this year are two comedies with Zack Galifianakis. This one has a story that, apparently, is true but I found that very hard to believe. The story is strange, stupid and wacky. It is not believable and the movie is not making me believe this story either. Maybe the director did not handle it correctly or the plot is reused from other comedies. I think it's both. The cast is great, the jokes, most of them, are good, except for those poop and fart jokes that I'm sick off. I did get some laughs from some scenes but the whole cast and this strange true story is wasted with an exaggerated amount of wacky and funny moments. Overall, it's a decent comedy but a bad movie. 6/10
 

Comentarii

Postări populare de pe acest blog

In The Mood For Love Movie Review

Remembering Carrie Fisher (1956 - 2016)

Wind River (2017) Movie Review